Wednesday, September 23, 2009




Fairies, fairies, fairies!  I love to make them, and I love to share them. 
This little sprite is ready to flit right into your next project.  She's dressed to celebrate Fall's beautiful golden colors, and comes in 6 different poses that range from sleepy to down right sassy.  Some of you know what I mean when I say she has lots of SAS-y attitude, just like the wonderfully creative SAS-y folks who visit from Stone Accents Studio.

Oh, dear!  What's a person to do?  This fairy was so picky about what wings to wear.  She only wanted them if you would kindly add a pair from your very own fairy closet.  A long time ago, I learned never to argue with my fairies.  They always win!  Yes, my dears, CU is definitely allowed. See the TOU in the zip for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment